The secretariat handles dispensation applications of up to three months. You can apply for dispensation to maintain residence at Nybrogård Kollegiet after finishing your study program, or if you are between programs (for example, between a bachelor’s and a master’s program). You apply for dispensation by filling out a dispensation form and sending it to , or leaving it in the postbox in the H-basement.

Download a dispensation form

If you need more than three months’ dispensation, you will have to submit a special application to the Secretariat which will have to be approved by the Board. Read more here.